The dark mode on Snapchat is a newly released feature of Snapchat that has been attracting a lot of users and this is why in this guide we are also going to share with you the steps that you can apply when you wish to know how to put a snap on dark mode.
In the guide, we are specifically going to cover the steps that you can use when you wish to change the theme of your Snapchat application on your iPhone and not any android phone. So, remember that these steps won’t work on Android devices.
## Steps to Turn Snapchat into the Dark Mode on iPhone It is not very difficult to know the correct process of how to put Snapchat in dark mode. You just have to carefully follow all the steps that we are going to give here for the same.
- Starting off, you need to open the application on your iPhone.
- Then, you have to open your Snapchat profile by hitting the bitmoji in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- There, you will see an option that says App Appearance.
- Open the section and you will see three options: Always Dark, Always Light and Match System.
- Choose always dark to apply snap dark mode in your Snapchat application.
- You can also choose Match System if the theme of your iPhone is dark.
I am now sure that you have the answer to the question how do I get dark mode on Snapchat?
For more read - https://onlinegeeks.net/how-to-enable-dark-mode-on-snapchat/